Posts Tagged ‘grill-corn-on-the-cob-on-indoor-george-foreman’
Does anyone know if you can grill corn on a George Foreman grill, or make similar corn in a big pan?
Question by JigsawJones: Does anyone know if you can grill corn on a George Foreman grill, or make similar corn in a big pan?
It may sound silly, but I live in an apartment with no porch nor anywhere to use an outdoor grill. Would an indoor grill such as a George Foreman or other small indoor grill?
Answer by Pesh
I don’t think a George Forman Grill would work very well for corn on the cob. The GFG is more of a griddle than an barbeque grill, it’s basically just a ridged griddle in fact. So you corn really wouldn’t “char” like they would on a barbeque grill. They also might roll off the grill.
You can make corn on the cob without a barbeque grill though. You can boil it, or put it in a shallow dish, add about an inch of water to the bottom, cover with saran wrap and microwave for several minutes (which sort of steams it)
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- george foreman grill corn on the cob
- corn on the cob george foreman grill
- can you grill corn on a george foreman
- can you cook corn on the cob on a george foreman grill
- can i cook corn on the cob on george forman grill
- frozen corn on cob on george foreman
- how to you cook corn on the cob on a foreman grill