Question by Angie: how long should i cook my boneless chicken breast on an indoor grill?
how long should i cook my boneless chicken breast on an indoor grill?
The only settings on the grill are high and low.
There is no lid…
anybody have any ideas??
Answer by M ♥ C
high about 4-5 minutes on each side
if thicker cook 6-7 minutes
What do you think? Answer below!George Foreman
|$5.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Tuesday Jul-29-2014 7:20:11 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- Cooking Boneless Chicken Breast indoors
- how long do i cook chicken on an indoor panini grill
- boneless breast on indoor grill
- how long do you cook a steak on an indoor grill
- how long should I cook chicken breasts on a hamilton beach indoor electric grill
- how long to cook steak on indoor grill