Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Aroma Housewares Company AHG-1125 Indoor Grill
|$19.99 (1 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday Apr-23-2014 16:40:05 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- how to set temperature settings on a electric grill when your cooking
- pork steaks on indoor grill
- How long do you need to cook pork on an indoor grill
- how long to cook pork chops indoor grill
- pork steaks on a eletric grill
- pork steak on indoor grill
- Pork Steak on electric grill
- indoor grilled steak temperature setting
- cook pork steak on electric grill
- how long ti cook porkchops on an indoor grill