Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Fulgor La Scappi Indoor Outdoor 20-Inch Stainless Steel Glass Top Electric Grill
End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2015 18:05:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how do you cook pork chops on indoor grill?
- how do i cook steak on electric grill
- how to cook pork steaks on indoor frill
- how to cook pork chops on indoor electric grill
- cook sreak on electric grill
- how to prepare a steak on an electric grill
- how to cook a porkchop on a hamilton beach indoor outdoor grill
- indoor grill temperature for steak