Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Chefmaster KTGR5 13-Inch Smokeless Stovetop Barbecue Grill, Free Shipping, New
End Date: Friday Mar-27-2015 7:46:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.62
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- pork chops on hamilton beach indoor grill
- how to grill pork steaks on a indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how long pork belly
- how long to cook pork chops on electric grill
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- pork on electric grill
- pork steak recipes on indoor grill
- sanyo indoor grill pork chops
- how long to cook steaks on electric grill