Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Brentwood TS-640 Indoor Non-Stick Electric BBQ Grill, Black
End Date: Thursday Sep-25-2014 11:10:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $34.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- how long does it take to cook 1 inch pork chops on indoor electric grill
- electric steak grilling
- how to grill a pork chop on an indoor grill
- how long to grill pork chops electric grill
- grilling steaks on a electric grill
- how long to grill small steaks on an electric grill
- grilled pork chops on electric countertop grill
- best indoor electric grill for steaks
- electric grill temperature setting for steak
- what degrees do you cook pork chops on on the sanyo smokeless grill