Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Chefmaster™ Smokeless Indoor Stovetop Barbeque Grill, NEW!
End Date: Monday Feb-9-2015 11:38:51 PST
Buy It Now for only: $13.89
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how to grill pork steaks on a indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how long pork belly
- how long to cook pork chops on electric grill
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- pork on electric grill
- best steak electric grill
- temp to grill steak electric
- what temperature should an electric grill be to grill steak
- cooking steak on an electric grill