Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Chefmaster 13-Inch Smokeless Stovetop Barbecue Grill KTGR5, New, Free Shipping
End Date: Wednesday Jan-14-2015 19:09:07 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.84
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- best steak electric grill
- best indoor grill to cook steaks on
- cooking steak on an electric grill
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- can i cook pork chops in a panini grill
- how long do i cook a pork sirloin steak on indoor george foreman grill
- how to cook pork chops on indoor grill
- how to grill a steak on electric grill
- pork chops on indoor grill