Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!George Foreman 36 Square Inch Nonstick Countertop Grill GR10B, Black, New
End Date: Wednesday Apr-15-2015 12:45:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $21.03
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how to grill pork steaks on a indoor grill
- pork chops on hamilton beach indoor grill
- how to cook pork steaks on indoor frill
- electric grills indoor how long pork belly
- how long to cook pork chops on electric grill
- pork on electric grill
- how to cook a porkchop on a hamilton beach indoor outdoor grill
- pork steak recipes on indoor grill