Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Smart Planet Smart Smokeless Indoor Grill
End Date: Friday Nov-7-2014 18:42:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $39.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- electric steak grilling
- how long to grill pork chops electric grill
- how to grill a pork chop on an indoor grill
- how long to grill small steaks on an electric grill
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- electric grill temperature setting for steak
- best indoor grill to cook steaks on
- best indoor electric grill for steaks
- how to cook pork chops on indoor grill
- wat to cook on a indoor grill