Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Electric Indoor Grill Portable Smokeless Kitchen Non Stick Cooking BBQ Griddle
End Date: Saturday Dec-5-2015 2:11:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: $38.69
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- hamilton beach grill pork chops
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how long to cook pork chops on electric grill
- can you cook pork steak on a indoor grill
- how to cook pork chops on indoor grill
- how long to grill pork steak on electric grill
- for how long and at what temperature should i cook a pork tenderloin on a electric indoor outdoor george foreman grill
- electric grill for steaks and chopes
- How long to Grill Pork Steaks