Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!George Foreman GR0036B Electric Grill - Black - 36 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
End Date: Wednesday Jul-22-2015 8:15:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $21.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how long to cook steak on a indoor smokeless grill
- indoor electric grill temp settings
- how do you cook pork chops on indoor grill?
- how do i cook steak on electric grill
- how to grill pork steaks ON ELECTRICAL
- how to cook pork chops on indoor electric grill
- how to prepare a steak on an electric grill
- can you cook pork streaks on a griddle