Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!NEW Hamilton Beach 31605A Health Smart® Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
|$21.95 (1 Bid)|
End Date: Sunday Mar-9-2014 7:43:51 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- pork steaks on indoor grill
- How long do you need to cook pork on an indoor grill
- how long to cook pork chops indoor grill
- cooking pork chops on a smokeless grill
- pork steak on indoor grill
- indoor grilled steak temperature setting
- how to grill steak on an electric grill
- how to grill pork chops on an electric grill
- how to gril steaks on indoor ge grill
- how to cook steak on electric grill