Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!Ronco Ready Grill Indoor Cooking Grill with Grill Basket and Recipes
End Date: Wednesday May-11-2016 14:58:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $44.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- cooking pork chops on indoor grill
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- hamilton beach grill pork chops
- how to cook pork chops indoors
- pork steak recipes on a indoor electric grill
- hamilton brach grills pork chops
- hamilton beach grill how lomg to cook pork chop
- hamilton beach indoor grill cooking temperatures for pork
- how to make steak on hamilton beach