Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!George Foreman 36 Square Inch Nonstick Countertop Grill GR10B, Black, New
End Date: Tuesday Dec-16-2014 11:45:55 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.70
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- electric grills indoor how to cook a steak
- how to grill a pork chop on an indoor grill
- best indoor grill to cook steaks on
- electric grill temperature setting for steak
- how to cook pork chops on indoor grill
- how long do i cook a pork sirloin steak on indoor george foreman grill
- can i cook pork chops in a panini grill
- best indoor electric grills for cooking steak
- pork steak on indoor grill
- indoor Electric grills for steaks