Question by Cassandra W: How do I cook pork steak on Electric indoor grill?
What temperature to set it at? and How do I keep it from sticking?
Answer by jaz
My indoor electric grill only has one temperature setting — but I’d guess maybe medium high since you have options. Spray the grill with PAM or similar to prevent sticking. Depending on the thickness of your steaks it should only take between 7 and 12 minutes from my experience, just keep checking for doneness. I’d also recommend seasoning with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning while grilling. It’s great on pork.
What do you think? Answer below!GEORGE FOREMAN Fusion Indoor White Grill Salton GR70 Electric 1200 W GR70wht
|$36.00 (11 Bids)|
End Date: Tuesday Jul-29-2014 19:30:05 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- how long does it take to cook 1 inch pork chops on indoor electric grill
- grilling steaks on a electric grill
- how to grill steak on indoor grill
- can you cook pork steaks on a electric griddle
- grilled pork chops on electric countertop grill
- electric indoor steak press grills
- temperature to cook pork steaks on grill
- steak on electric griddle
- what degrees do you cook pork chops on on the sanyo smokeless grill
- can i cook steaks on electric outdoor grill