Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- cook sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- Cooking top sirloin on a George foreman
- HOW LONG DO I COOK A 1 STEACK ON AN OUTDOOR GEORGE FORMAN ELECTRIC GRILL
- how long to cook a 5 ounce sirloin
- grilling sirloine steak on george foreman grill
- 8 oz sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- how to cook sirloin tip steak george foreman
- how long should i cook a small steak on geoge forman grill
- how long do i cook a frozen sirloin steak on george foreman grill