Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- how to make a sirlion steak on the george foreman
- sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- how long to cook a 4oz steak on a george foreman grill
- sirloin strip steak on forman grill
- how long do you grill a 4 ounce steak on george forman grill
- sirloin steak on george foreman
- sirloin petite steak on george foreman grill
- Sirloin Steak George Foreman Grill
- top sirloin george forman