Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- cook sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- Cooking top sirloin on a George foreman
- how to cook beef petite sirloin steak ball tip on a george foreman grill
- how to cook a steak on the georgr forman grill
- how to cook top sirloin steak on george foremen grill
- petite sirlion on the george foreman
- petite sirloin steaks george foreman
- george forman petite sirloin steak
- petite sirloin foreman grill