Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how long do you cook a petit sirloin steak on a george forman grill
- how long to cook a top 12 oz sirloin steak on a george foreman grill
- sirloin steaks on george foreman grill
- how long to cook a 5 oz sirloin steak on a george foreman grill
- indoor grill petite sirloin steak
- how to cook a sirloin steak on a george forman grill
- how to cook sirlion top steak on small george former grill
- cook sirlion steak on george foeman grill
- med rare steak on a panini gril
- can you cook a small sirloin roast on a george forman grill