Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- can you cook a small sirloin roast on a george forman grill
- how to cook top sirloin on goerge forman grill
- beef sirloin tip steak how long on george foreman
- how to make sirloin tip roast in george foreman rotisserie
- how long do you grill a 4 ounce steak on george forman grill
- sirloin steak on george foreman
- sirloin petite steak on george foreman grill
- Sirloin Steak George Foreman Grill
- sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- sirloin steak on george forman