Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- cook sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- Cooking top sirloin on a George foreman
- how to cook a steak on the georgr forman grill
- how to cook top sirloin steak on george foremen grill
- petite sirloin foreman grill
- how long to cook top sirloin steak on george forman
- george forman petite sirloin steak
- sirloin tip steak o Forma Grill
- sirloin george foreman