Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- cook sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- how long to cook a sirloin steak on the george foreman grill
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- Cooking top sirloin on a George foreman
- how long to cook petite sirloin filets on George Foreman grill
- How long do I cook a 4 ounce sirloin over the grill
- cook petitie sirloin on george foreman
- 8 oz sirloin steak on george foreman grill
- how long to grill top sirloin steak inside
- how long to do a 8 oz boneless sirloin steak