Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- 10 oz steak on george foreman grill
- Cooking top sirloin on a George foreman
- how to cook top sirloin george foreman
- cooking a sirloin steack on a george forman grill
- petite sirlion on the george foreman
- george foreman sirloin steak
- how to cook beef petite sirloin steak ball tip on a george foreman grill
- how to make a sirlion steak on the george foreman
- george foreman grill top sirloin
- how long to cook top sirloin steak in George Foreman grill