Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- top sirolion forman grill
- petite sirloin on foreman grill
- how to cook a top sirloin on a forman grill
- cook sirloin on george foreman grill
- george foreman grill sirloin
- top sirloin on george foreman grill
- top sirloin cooked on the george foreman grill
- sirloin and George foreman
- petite sirlion steaks on george foreman grill
- how to grill sirloin steak on indoor grill