Question by Wednesday: How long to cook a 7 oz sirloin on a George Foreman grill?
I have a 7 oz sirloin that I want cooked rare. I don’t have a traditional grill, so I am wrapping it in foil and cooking it on my George Foreman grill. So anyhow, I was wondering how long I should cook it for to get it rare.
Answer by angelzwings20032001
Do not wrap in foil. Cook on the grill 10 to 12 minutes for rare.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how cook pette serloin on george forman grill
- how long should i cook a sirloin steak on a george foreman grill
- how to cook sirloin steak on george foreman
- how to cook a sirloin tip how to cook a steak on a george foreman grill
- how to cook beef sirlion tip steak on george foreman grill
- 1 in top sirloin on george foreman grill
- How to cook top sirloin on the George Foreman grill
- how to grill a top sirloin how to cook a steak on a george foreman grill
- sirloin steak on foreman grill
- top sirloin how to grill on george foreman