How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
Question by Y!A: How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
I plan to use dry herbs on it…should I put the herbs on the chicken before I cook it or later?
Answer by California
I would suggest you brine the chicken breast first. The herbs can go in the brine – otherwise ad them before you cook the chicken breast.
Check out this article, which seems written just for your:
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to chick breasts george forman
- how long to cook boneless chicken breast on george foreman
- how long do you grill chicken breasts on a george forman grill
- chicken breast george former re\
- george long
- how long to cook a chicken breast on a george forman grill
- how long to cook boneless skinless chicken breasts on foreman grill
- how long do you cook chicken breast in the george forman grill
- how do you put the chicken on a george forman rot
- hoe long to cook a chicken breast in george foreman roaster