How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
Question by Y!A: How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
I plan to use dry herbs on it…should I put the herbs on the chicken before I cook it or later?
Answer by California
I would suggest you brine the chicken breast first. The herbs can go in the brine – otherwise ad them before you cook the chicken breast.
Check out this article, which seems written just for your:
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long do i cook chicken breast in the gerge forman
- how long do i cook a chicken breast on the george foreman
- how to cook chicken breasts on george foreman grill
- how long do i grill boneless chicken breasts in a george forman grill
- george foreman grill chicken breast how long
- how long takes chicken breast in the george forman
- how long should you cook a thin chicken breast on the george foreman grill?
- cooking thin chicken breasts on a george foreman
- george forman - how long to cook chicken
- how long do you cook chicken breasdt on george forman grill