How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
Question by Y!A: How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
I plan to use dry herbs on it…should I put the herbs on the chicken before I cook it or later?
Answer by California
I would suggest you brine the chicken breast first. The herbs can go in the brine – otherwise ad them before you cook the chicken breast.
Check out this article, which seems written just for your:
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- george foreman grill chicken breast how long
- how long does it take to cook boneless chicken breast on george forman grill
- thin best chicken gorge forman grill
- how long to grill boneless chicken on george forman
- pheasant on George Forman
- how long does it take to cook chicken on a george foreman
- how long to cook boneless chicken breast on a George Foreman grill
- How long does a 7 oz chicken breast need to be cooked on a george foreman grill
- how to barbecue boneless chicken breast on george foreman
- HOW LONG TO COOK CHICKEN BREAST ON GE ORGE FORMAN