How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
Question by Y!A: How long do I cook a boneless chicken breast on a george foreman grill so that it cooks but isn’t dry?
I plan to use dry herbs on it…should I put the herbs on the chicken before I cook it or later?
Answer by California
I would suggest you brine the chicken breast first. The herbs can go in the brine – otherwise ad them before you cook the chicken breast.
Check out this article, which seems written just for your:
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long do you grill chicken breasts on a george forman grill
- how long to cook a boneless chicken breast on george foreman grill
- how long do chicken breast cook on a george forman
- how long do I cook boneless chicken breasts on George Foreman Grill
- george long
- how long to cook chicken breast in a george forman
- how to chick breasts george forman
- hownlong doni cook a chicken breast in the george
- in ageorge foaman grill how long to cook chicken brest