Question by j999: How do you cook chicken drumsticks on a george foreman grill?
How long do you cook the drumsticks for?
Do you need to turn them to the side at some point or will it cook it thoroughly if you leave it the way it is?
Will the bone interfere with cooking it thoroughly?
Answer by mrs_G
I would not advise this unless you pre-boil them. Bone-in chicken takes a long time to cook!
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- best way to cook chicken legs in doors
- CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS IN A GEORGE FORMAN GRILL
- George Foreman Grill Chicken Legs
- grilled chicken legs on george foreman
- chicken drumsticks on foreman grill
- foreman chicken drumstick
- long cook drumsticks contact grill
- how to cook drumstick on forman grill
- how to cook chicken drumsticks on indoor griddle