Question by : Have you ever grilled frozen burgers on Foreman grill?
If so, what temperature did you use? I’m preheating on High. But if I need to turn it down, I need to know before I get started!
What temp do you cook it on, though?
I’ve read on the old Foreman grill that you just preheat and throw the frozen patties on there. But this has low through high settings, so that’s what I need to know about. Thanks!
Answer by Michael
I have one, and I always throw the frozen burgers in the microwave and use the defrost by weight feature, they then take about 4 minutes to cook. Hope that helps
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- frozen burger grill time on george foreman grill
- frozen burger stuck to george foreman
- Frozen burgers on george forman
- frozen patties on george foreman grill
- George Foreman grill temperature for frozen burgers
- george forman grill do the burgers have to be defrosted
- what temperature should burgers br cook on a hamilton beach