Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to cook chicken on the George foreman grill with tin foil
- Can you put foil on a cuisinart
- can you use tinfoil on forman grill
- can you line a george foreman grill with foil?
- using aluminum foil on george forman
- george foreman grill can you use foil
- using tin foil on a george forman grill