Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to cook chicken on the George foreman grill with tin foil
- using tin foil in George foreman gtills
- can you use aluminum foil with the george foreman grill
- can you use aluminum foil on a george foreman grill
- aluminum foil on foreman grill
- strange things you can cook on a george forman
- when to use foil on paninis
- can you do a foil pak of chicken on a george forman outside grill
- can you grill veggies wrapped in aluminum foil on a cuisinart panini press?
- cuisnart grill and alumnimun foil