Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to cook chicken on the George foreman grill with tin foil
- HOW TO PRESERVE GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL ALUMINUM FOIKL
- does tin foil metal in the GEORGE FORMAN
- can i put aluminum foil on the george foreman grill
- can i put foil on my electric grill to cook
- cover george foreman grill with foil
- foil on a forman