Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to cook chicken on the George foreman grill with tin foil
- can you use aluminum foil on a george foreman grill
- aluminum foil on foreman grill
- can i cook aluminum foil on george foreman grill
- can i use alum foil on a indoor georgebforman grill
- using foil on the forman grill
- can you use foil on grill
- cuisnart grill and alumnimun foil
- can you put foil in the george foreman grill