Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- Can I put tinfoil on my George Foreman
- can you put aluminum foil in a grill like a george foreman
- can you use aluminum foil in grill
- george foreman grill foil
- making fish on the George Foreman with tin foil
- tin foil foreman grill
- use foil in the foreman grill
- using aluminum foil on george foreman grill