Question by coconut_parrothead: Can you use aluminum foil on the George Foreman grill?
I have heard that you can use foil on the GF grill, but I would’ve thought that it would scratch the non-stick teflon on the grill… does anyone know for sure?
Answer by brookeisabamf
yeah it won’t hurt it. its good to make a pouch for fish with it and put pesto an lemon in with it. madddd good.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- can i wrap fish in foil to use on george foreman grill
- can you use aluminum foil on a george foreman grill
- making fish on the George Foreman with tin foil
- tin foil foreman grill
- using aluminum foil on george foreman grill
- using foil in a george foreman grill