To cook corn on the George Foreman grill, make sure to add a little bit of olive oil and seasoning to your corn before cooking. Use the George Foreman grill to cook your corn with tips from a professional cook in this free video on easy grilling recipes. Expert: Veronica Perez Bio: Veronica Perez studied food and nutrition at Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and has more than 10 years of culinary experience. Filmmaker: Blyth Kemp Series Description: Using the George Foreman grill is a great way to prepare tasty grilled food without all the mess. Try using the George Foreman grill for your recipes with tips from a professional cook in this free video series on cooking on the George Foreman grill.
Video Rating: 3 / 5
- Great for grilling burgers, fish, vegetables
- Includes dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray and spatula
- Also includes bun warmer
- Patented grill grooves let oil run off while food is cooking
- Interior wipes clean easily
George Foreman Champ Grill White w/ Bun Warmer. 39 square inch cooking surface. Grills 2 burgers/chops. Patented contact design grills fast and evenly. Thermostat controlled ready light. Non-stick coated cooking plate. Patented channels carry run-off grease. Has a floating hinge to accommodate extra thick chops and steaks. Special cooking plate and latch design. Drip tray to catch run-off fat. Specially designed spatula which fits perfectly into the groove of the grill plates.Topped by
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 235.96
Incoming search terms:
- corn on george foreman grill
- can you grill corn on a george forman
- cooking corn on the cob on george forman grill
- george foreman grilled corn
- grilling corn on cob on george foreman grill
- how do I fix corn on the cob and squash on my george forman grill?
- can you cook corn on the cob on a george forman grill?
- how long should i cook a chuck roast on a george forman grill
- how can you cook corn on the cob on the george foreman grill
- grill corn on electric grill